Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello From Angelina

Just wanting to introduce myself:
My name is Angelina Aristodemo and I am with Michael Francis Photography.
I am starting this blog to share with you the happenings of our studio events, my work, my influences and my experiences.
After fifteen years as a photographer I have learned that although this art is presently changing with technology the fundamental essence of the art is the driving force.
What is the fundamental essence of the art of photography?
Well photography means to paint with light...today the tools that we use to paint are changing, evolving yet what we want to paint has not...love, hope, dreams, basically human beauty in all its forms.
I am very eager to hear what you think so leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Photophan70 said...

The art of Photography. The one form that is able to do the impossible. To stop time, and hold that second in time indefinitely. To capture love, hate, sadness, tragedy, beauty and every single human emotion and suspend it forever in time. To bring out those same emotions to those who view it. As art does, affecting each person differently. The human experience causing everyone to see something different captured in that moment, that split second forever embedded in the minds eye.

Angelina, every time the shutter closes , you stop the world from spinning and hold it in the palm of your hand for all to see.