Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Celebrating the Past....

Giuseppina & Mario....
I was very excited to celebrate my parents' 40th anniversary with a surprise party that was designed as a second wedding....
Keeping the secret was the hardest part, as anyone who has thrown a surprise party knows. But the look on their faces made it all worth it. I now know what all my "brides" go through to create that special day for their family and friends.

The shows-stopper was the flowers and decor, from IXIA Flowers By Cliff, delicate yet fanciful center-piece design that extended into the whole ambiance.

The two-tier wedding cake made by Christine, from Custom Made Wedding Cakes.


I picked the linen in homage to my parents Southern Italian heritage from Have-A-Seat.
The bonboniere were the cutest crystal Holiday decorations, since my parents were married on Dec.13 1969.


Also a thanks to Enzo who draped the room, from Special Event Draping.
Last but not least, thank you Ana at West River Event Centre, the food and atmosphere was unforgettable.


Angelina

No comments: